Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- Presentation: Life after LSP5
- West Midlands Fire Service hosting a free event
- Latest news from Fire Information Group (FIG UK) March 2015
- Minutes of the 41st Meeting of FRSUG (24 November 2014)
- Cancer rates among firefighters well above average
- Fridge freezer delay putting lives at risk – London Fire Brigade
- Annual Conference on Fire-Related Research and Developments (RE15) – Call for Proposals
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users' access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.
- When requested, to provide advice on statistical matters to both the Practitioners' Forum and the Business and Community Safety Forum.