Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- National Fire Sprinkler Network (NFSN) issues a response from Ronnie King to Eric Pickles – 5 June 2013
- Celebrating 25th Anniversary of FIG UK Seminar – “Mind the Gap in Fire Information” on Wednesday, 19 June 2013
- Facing the Future: Findings from the review of efficiencies and operations in fire and rescue authorities in England – 17 May 2013
- Ten care home fires a week prompts London Fire Brigade sprinklers call – 25 April 2013
- Minutes of the 36th Meeting of FRSUG – 25 October 2012
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users' access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.
- When requested, to provide advice on statistical matters to both the Practitioners' Forum and the Business and Community Safety Forum.