Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- Fire and Rescue Statistics, Scotland, 2015-16
- Presentation: Summary of Forestry Commission analysis of IRS for England and Great Britain Wildfire evidence 2009/10 to 2014/15
- Presentation: International Fire Statistics
- Report: Trend and Seasonal Analysis for Dwelling Fire Totals in Scotland over the seven-year period April 2009 to March 2016
- Event: FIG UK Seminar – “Mind the Gap in Fire Information: Update 2016” (26 October 2016)
- Minutes of the 44th Meeting of FRSUG (13th November 2015)
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation and engagement forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users’ access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.