Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- The number of fires in Scotland falls
- Minutes of the 43rd Meeting of FRSUG (30 July 2015)
- UK Pilots Advise Air Passengers to Carry Lithium Battery Operated Equipment in the Cabin
- Presentation: The Fire Service Research & Training Trust
- Exploding e-cigarettes: Nationwide safety alert issued by fire authorities after fresh spate of home fires
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation and engagement forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users’ access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.