Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- London Fire Brigade renews appeal for Government to take action on dangerous white goods
- Article: Injury Risk and Noise Exposure in Firefighter Training Operations
- Event: CFOA Smart City Briefing – The role of the Fire and Rescue Service in the Smart City
- Event: Safer Cities – New Thinking Required
- Minutes of the 43rd Meeting of FRSUG (30 July 2015)
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation and engagement forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users’ access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.