Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- RE14 Conference Programme and Delegate Information – 1 September 2014
- New Publication from BRE – 11 July 2014
- FIG UK Seminar – “Mind the Gap in Fire Information: Update 2014” (11 June 2014)
- Latest Scottish Fire Statistics – 20 November 2013
- Minutes of the 37th Meeting of FRSUG – 27 February 2013
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users' access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.
- When requested, to provide advice on statistical matters to both the Practitioners' Forum and the Business and Community Safety Forum.