Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- Presentation: Publishing data from IRS openly – Feedback Session
- Presentation: Publishing data from IRS openly – Progress So Far
- Presentation: A “Beginner’s Guide” to Data Protection
- Presentation: Open Data Opportunities
- New partnership helping UK fire services share knowledge and research
- Minutes of the 44th Meeting of FRSUG (13th November 2015)
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation and engagement forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users’ access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.