Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- Event: Developing Evidence-based Responses to Vulnerability in Society (15 December 2014)
- Minutes of the 39th Meeting of FRSUG (26 November 2013)
- Minutes of the 38th Meeting of FRSUG (27 July 2013)
- RE14 Conference Programme and Delegate Information (13 November 2014)
- New Publication from BRE
- FIG UK Seminar – “Mind the Gap in Fire Information: Update 2014” (11 June 2014)
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users' access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.
- When requested, to provide advice on statistical matters to both the Practitioners' Forum and the Business and Community Safety Forum.