Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- Launch of first ever comprehensive research into behaviour during fires in the home (19 January 2015)
- Latest Scottish Fire Statistics (19 January 2015)
- The Fire Industry Association (FIA) Reports Growth Year by Year
- Minutes of the 40th Meeting of FRSUG (5 June 2014)
- New Presentations
- Event: Developing Evidence-based Responses to Vulnerability in Society (17 February 2015)
- Minutes of the 39th Meeting of FRSUG (26 November 2013)
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users' access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.
- When requested, to provide advice on statistical matters to both the Practitioners' Forum and the Business and Community Safety Forum.