Welcome to the Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group (FRSUG) website
- Robots hinder firefighters at Ocado Andover Warehouse fire on Tuesday, 5 February 2019
- Which? says hundreds of potentially unsafe fridges and freezers still on sale
- When a fire breaks out in the workplace the consequences can be devastating
- Presentation: Incidence of Fire in Heritage Buildings
- Minutes of the 47th Meeting of FRSUG (13th March 2017)
- View the Agendas & Minutes of Meetings
- See the available Sources of Statistics
- Learn from the Reports & Presentations
- Have your say in the Consultations
- Links to websites containing useful information & product recalls
- Keep up-to-date with the Diary of Events
- Find Fire-related Abbreviations and Acronyms
Anyone wishing to contribute to the work of FRSUG should contact the Secretary.
- To provide a consultation and engagement forum for fire and rescue statistics and promote the free exchange of views and information.
- To promote the use of fire and rescue statistics to inform policy and practice.
- To identify and monitor existing sources of data and improve users’ access to fire and rescue statistics.
- To identify areas of collaboration and develop where feasible data sharing protocols between members of the Group as part of an overall annual work plan.
- To keep fire and rescue statistics users informed of any new developments in fire and rescue statistics.