Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group
30 January 2009, Strathclyde Fire HQ,
11:00 am - 2.00 pm
- Chair's Introduction - Simon Hunt
- Minutes of 26th Meeting
- Matters Arising
- UKVFS - Rob Gazzard
- European Statistics - paper circulated
- FSC Library - Dennis Davis
- Scottish CFS Study - Kirsty Bosley
- IRMP returns
- Development of six key areas of our Group's work plan
- Rob Gazard's UK Wildfire Statistics Report - also to review any of Rob's wildfire documents.
- FRSUG website - to create, update and maintain.
- Currently Available Statistics spreadsheet - to update and maintain.
- Data Sharing Group - reflection upon other bodies who collect statistics in their own right, plus liaise with other statistics collection forums.
- IRS Review Group - a subgroup of the FRSUG to look into IRS changes and IRMP statistics.
- Dissemination Activities - to promote the FRSUG and its activities.
- Any Other Business
- FRSUG website - are members' details correct?
- FIG UK Conference - 13 May 2009-01-26
- Fire Risk Assessment for Small Businesses
- CFS Evaluation
- IRS and how appliances are mobilised - reporting methods
- Date of Next Meeting