Fire and Rescue Statistics User Group
3 February 2010 CLG HQ,
12:00 am - 3.00 pm
- Chair's Introduction - Simon Hunt
- Minutes of 27th Meeting
- Matters Arising
- IRS review and development - Gavin Sayer
- European Statistics - Gavin/Cath
- CTIF 2009 World Fire Statistics - Dennis Davis
- ABI Fire, Arson and the Recession - Dennis Davis
- Development of six key areas of our Group's work plan
- Rob Gazard's UK Wildfire Statistics Report - also to review any of Rob's wildfire documents.
- FRSUG website - to create, update and maintain.
- Currently Available Statistics spreadsheet - to update and maintain.
- Data Sharing Group - reflection upon other bodies who collect statistics in their own right, plus liaise with other statistics collection forums.
- IRS Review Group - a subgroup of the FRSUG to look into IRS changes and IRMP statistics.
- Dissemination Activities - to promote the FRSUG and its activities.
- Review the key areas of the work plan
- CFOA PIs
- RIP cigarettes
- Fire Risk Assessment for Small Businesses
- CFS Evaluation
- IRS and how appliances are mobilised - reporting methods
- Scottish data review - what's gone, what's under consideration, who else is involved
- IRMP Returns
- Any Other Business
- Date of Next Meeting